Amazing response for ERPNext related questions on ChatGPT. Very useful for non-programmers, accountants and sys-admins to use in minor customization and report creations.
1- On ERPNext, please write an sql for finding invoice total for each customer.
Assuming you want to find the total invoice amount for each customer in ERPNext, you can use the following SQL query:
This query joins the
tabSales Invoice and
tabCustomer tables on the
customer field, and then groups the results by customer name. It also filters for only completed invoices (
docstatus = 1) and sums the
grand_total field to calculate the total invoice amount for each customer.
2-how to customize doctype in frappe
To customize the DocType in Frappe, you can follow these steps:
- First, log in to your Frappe instance and navigate to the Module where the DocType you want to customize is located.
- Click on the DocType you want to customize.
- Once you are on the DocType page, click on the "Customize" button in the top right corner.
- This will open the "Customize Form" page where you can customize the fields and layout of the DocType.
- You can add new fields, modify existing fields, and rearrange the layout of the fields.
- Once you have made the desired changes, click on the "Save" button to save your customization.
- If you want to add custom functionality to the DocType, you can create a custom script for it.
- To create a custom script, click on the "Custom Script" button in the top right corner of the "Customize Form" page.
- Once you have written your custom script, click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
- Finally, click on the "Refresh" button to see your changes in action.
By following these steps, you can customize the DocType in Frappe according to your needs.
3-what is html for red bold letters
To display red bold text in HTML, you can use the following code:
htmlCopy code<span style="color: red; font-weight: bold;">Your text here</span>
This code creates an inline element (
<span>) and applies two style rules to it using the
color: red;sets the text color to red.
font-weight: bold;makes the text bold.
You can replace "Your text here" with the actual text you want to display in red and bold. Alternatively, you can apply these styles to other HTML elements, such as headings or paragraphs, by using CSS classes or IDs and defining the styles in an external stylesheet or in a
<style> element in the
<head> section of your HTML document.
4-please make a python code for calculating y percentage from value x
Certainly! Here's a simple Python function that takes two arguments,
y, and returns
y percent of
pythonCopy codedef calculate_percentage(x, y):return (y / 100) * x
To use this function, simply call it with your desired values for
y. For example:
pythonCopy code>>> calculate_percentage(100, 25)25.0
In this case, the function returns 25.0, which is 25% of 100.
Our team reports from all over the Gulf. Contact us on news@ERPGulf.com